It's bursting out! Don't you see it?" ISAIAH 43:19 (The Message)
Do you ever get the feeling that God is preparing you for change, for something new? He starts to clear out the dirt around your roots so that He can place you somewhere different.
I've been sharing with several close friends that He's been doing this in my life for awhile now and I'm still waiting to see what the "new thing" is that He has in store for our family. A few months back I thought maybe the pregnancy was it. Since that's over, I'm waiting to see once again. Could it be church, one of our jobs, moving, or something much more subtle that He wants to do in our lives? I'm not sure yet, but I've been here before and know that He's been preparing us for some "new thing" to burst out in our lives.
All of that to say, I'm praying that we'll be "alert" and "present" and will know when it's here. Kind of exciting, isn't it...to think that the God of everything has a very specific plan laid out for each one of us. He works to prepare us for that "new thing" in ways that we can't even see until later. Even though change is hardly ever easy, I take comfort in that.
The first song on our playlist, "Revelation" by Third Day, probably sums up where I am right now better than what I just wrote. If you have a few minutes, listen to the lyrics. Great song!



1 comment:
Yes, this is a great song! I love you guys so much and know you will be faithful in the "new thing" God is store for you! Praying for clairty for you! Love you bunches! Angela
Post a Comment