I feel like I was on an emotional rollercoaster for most of the year. When I finally got myself back to the chiropractor last week, the massage therapist was amazed at all of the new knots and tight places she found. I told her that I guess each knot had its own story. Through it all though, God was there and I was confident that each joy and each sorrow were a part of His plan for us. Makes me wonder what He's preparing us for during 2009. One thing I'm sure of though, there will be more joy, there will be more sorrow, but God is in control of every moment (if I'll let go and let Him be).
If I had to make a resolution for this year, it could (and probably should) be to lose 10 lbs. or so, eat healthier, run longer distances, spend more time with my family and friends, etc. I think though, that I'll make my resolution to have my heart & my life wide open for God. I want Him to work in and through me like He never has before. I want to let go of trying to control things that I wasn't meant to control and live life "wide open"...no regrets. Now that I've said it, all of you who know me will have to hold me to it! Here's to 2009 & to living life wide open!!!



1 comment:
kim - i love it -- let's live wide open!!! your words were right on target!!! thank you!!! happy, happy new year!!
Post a Comment