Monday, March 16, 2009

Chillin in Chile


Hey just hanging out in the VIP lounge of LAN airlines in Santiago Chile awaiting our flight to Montevideo Uruguay.

This will be a much shorter flight compared to last night from Miami to Santiago. My posterior was killing me by the time we landed, and I was dragging after about three hours of airplane seat sleep. But, thank goodness I took my big sister's advice and bought a pair of noise canceling headphones, they work great. I used them as I watched the movie "4 Christmases", Oh how I can relate, very funny movie.

Well, I will post again later. Gotta go to Montevideo!!!

p.s.  Added the picture around 4:50; arrived in Montevideo

2 comments:

The Rectors said...

Wish I was Chillin in Chile with you! I'm jealous that you got to see 4 Christmases. I still want to see that. Glad you guys had a lounge to spend time in today. Hope you land safely in Montevideo. Take lots of pictures! Love and miss you lots already!
Kim

The Atkins Family said...

I am so excited for Kent~ what a great opportunity and oh the stories he'll have to share!! Sounds like a Hickory night will be forthcoming! Hang in there Kim and boys, we'll be praying that you guys have a peaceful, easy week while Kent's in Montevideo!
Love you guys bunches and miss you more! Angela