Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Over


Well,

I haven't had time to blog each night of our trip to Montevideo and now it's over, and what a great trip. Nothing left now except a long trip home.

Just a couple of highlights to share, one of our drivers Marissio and I hit it off despite our language barrier. We both are a bit goofy, and we both love Motorcycles. When he discovered our bond of the bikes he gave me two really cool pins to put on my jacket, they will be cherished. More than that, he gave his life to Christ on the first night of the crusade. He is the bald guy in the arms of our Producer. Marissio is an awesome guy and I loved getting to meet him.

Then this morning (Saturday), the stadium what packed, I mean packed with over 25,000 children for Festival De Ninos, and from what I heard there where 5,000 more outside in the overflow. AWESOME!

Finally, I can't wait to get home and eat veggies. I have had meat to eat all week, and not many fruits or veggies, at least like we get at home. They love steak here, and do it far better than we do, I am not lying, it is the best I have ever had.


See you all soon!

1 comment:

Jeffery said...

I'm so thankful that you had this wonderful opportunity! We need to get together soon so that you can share more of your experience. I bet Kim and the boys are glad to have you home.