It's called "Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman." We used Esther's story to talk about what makes it tough to be a woman and what God says about some of our hang-ups as women. Do you know that God isn't mentioned through the entire book of Esther? But boy does He show up in a mighty way all throughout the events that happen. My favorite quote from last night's study is "God is never more there than when we can't see Him."
So, I'm not sure what you're facing today. Do you feel like God is sitting right there, speaking directly to you? or are you wondering if He's decided that you're not worth His time and you can't feel or see Him at all? Just know that He is always there, nudging us in the way He wants us to go, "seamlessly writing our stories into His." I've learned to always look for God's providence in my story, even in the times when I've felt that I must not be on the right path. Pretty amazing thought, huh? Look for where God is showing up in your story today!



1 comment:
God shows up for me so many times through true friends who have standed the test of time...like you! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and what you are learning about in your spiritual walk with God. Love you,
Megan
Post a Comment